- Help to start an environmental initiative in my congregation.
- Follow-up on eco-liturgy options.
- Work for change in our congregation.
- Take steps towards having the congregation do an energy audit.
- I’ll work with my congregation to do some community garden.
- Take the ideas back to church
- Write my political leaders about today’s topics and request change.
- Ask my congregation to sign an advocacy card about the national industrial carbon pollution bill.
- Read the two books I got today and think about sustainable living
- Continue to keep my drive to unite with others and make lasting change
- Think about my consumption and how it affects others and world and then help others to think, too.
- Figure out small ways to make a difference like buy local food, bring my own mug to coffee shops, etc.
- Put all the websites I received today on my Facebook page.
- More contemplation.
- I have a lot of thinking and soul searching and praying to do about action I will take going forward.
- Share ideas gained. Do more investigating of issues raised today.
- Attend the next Summit.
- I plan to get involved in OFSC .
“Walking the walk–zero waste at a fabulous event.”
“Being with like minded…gives hope.”
“I liked being around people who genuinely shared the same values and ideals as me…was refreshing and hopeful.”